- WHAT MUST I BRING WITH ME TO TOUR AN APARTMENT?
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID
- WHAT ARE YOUR APPLICATION AND ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGES?
- Application Fee: $75 per applicant
Administration Fee: $250 per apartment
- WHAT ARE THE INCOME AND CREDIT QUALIFICATIONS?
- 2.5 times the monthly rent, require proof of income, 3rd party credit screen.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I QUALIFY FOR AN APARTMENT, BUT MY ROOMMATE DOES NOT?
- The roommate will not be approved to lease/live onsite.
- IF I GET A JOB TRANSFER, CAN I BREAK THE LEASE?
- You would have to provide 60-day written notice, pay termination fee, and pay back any concessions given.
- DO YOU ACCEPT LEASES FOR SHORT TERMS?
- We do not offer leases under 7 months, subject to change. Any lease that is less than 12 months will have an additional $75 short term premium added each month.
- AM I REQUIRED TO HAVE RENTERS' INSURANCE?
- Yes, $100,000 personal liability and the policy must have your unit and list all adults on the lease.
- DO YOU OFFER FURNISHED APARTMENTS?
- No, but the community works with 3rd party providers to furnish apartments.
- IF SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED IN MY APARTMENT, HOW DO I REPORT IT?
- Please place your maintenance request in your resident portal.
- WHEN IS MY RENT PAYMENT DUE?
- 1st of the month, this includes holidays.
- WHAT DAY OF THE MONTH AM I LIABLE FOR A LATE CHARGE?
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month and late fees begin on the 4th.
- WILL YOU ACCEPT ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT?
- Yes, each resident is responsible for payments being made on time through the resident portal.
- IS THERE A PLACE WHERE I CAN PAY MY RENT AFTER OFFICE HOURS?
- Online resident portal.
- THERE IS A PERSON WHO MIGHT BE STAYING WITH ME FOR A WHILE, IS THAT PERMITTED BY THE LEASE?
- No more than 14 consecutive days, please speak with the office for extended stays.
- DO YOU HAVE RESERVED PARKING?
- Yes, there is a monthly cost associated with renting a garage space.
- IS THERE ANY ADDITIONAL STORAGE SPACE AVAILABLE AT YOUR PROPERTY?
- Yes, we have additional storage space onsite.
- WHERE DO I REGISTER TO VOTE?
- 119 W Kaley St, Orlando, FL 32806
- HOW IS YOUR PROPERTY DIFFERENT FROM THE COMPETITION?
- Our community features:
Pond views in the community, a resort style pools, luxury amenities and more!
- WHAT ARE THE MONTHLY REQUIRED FEES?
- Valet Services: $32.00
Storm water: $2.78
Billing Fee: $5.00
Pet Rent: $20 per pet (all pets must be registered)